DR Eco Adventures’ goal is to be 100% self-sustainable. We are a resort where there are ZERO motor activities — all excursions are human powered. The following measures are in place to ensure our sustainability:
- The beach pavilion is completely off the grid — Solar panels for electricity
- Water heaters are also solar based
- Water is drawn from local well
- Septic sewage
- We actively cultivate fruit trees that already exist in the ecoFarm — including Mango, Banana, Cacoa, Pineapple, Gunavana, Passion Fruit, etc.
- Actively cultivating vegetables and spices in the ecoFarm
- Short-term objective is to cultivate poultry (for eggs and meat), pork etc. in the ecoFarm
- Actively cultivating Teak in the ecoFarm
Like what you see?
Book an adventure of a lifetime at DR EcoAdventures today!
ABOUT DR ECOADVENTURES
DR EcoAdventures is a 100% eco-friendly and green adventure resort in the Dominican Republic. We offer guided eco tours such as: kayaking, nature walks, row boating, horseback riding and more! Discover over 600 acres of trails, lagoons, flauna and flora, all with a private beach.
“Really enjoyed horseback riding, paddle boarding and the Dominican lunch. Grounds are peaceful and beautiful. Staff is amazing, very friendly. Can’t wait to go back!”
“So glad we finally have a place with excellent facilities and fun, diverse activities in the area! What we were waiting for, to offer our clients.”